2011年12月24日星期六

Canvas Art My Search

We have been buying many contemporary paintings for a show in our gallery. We found many great pieces. I found a painting called horses at play in a private collection in Essex. The artist was Max P Outage and he was an Ir ishman. I rc air swimmers liked the piece because of the detail. It reminded me of my childhood.While on a trip, I found Luckingham Chaise. This is a very nice oil painting that was in a private collection in Russia. I have seen work by this artist before and it always sells very well.Buying oil paintings has taken me to places across America. I really liked Chicago. That is where I acquired Cleaning Smiles by the artist Art Eltzer. I find that I can buy modern paintings very quickly on the web. I found a dealer in the UK that found me some nice items to sell. Recently, he sent me a nude beauty by British artist Alan Davison.I was lucky when I found an original Mel Erns oil painting. The title of the piece I found was Arizona. I really think it will do well in my gallery and I didn't even pay anywhere near what it is really worth. It will make a superb addition to someones collection.I found a modern painting by the Spaniard artist Gifoll that I liked. I'm not sure how this painting of a fish will sell, but I Flying angry bird liked it and I think that there is bound to be somebody who just can't live without it.There are a lot of paintings that include roses. I plan to have a group of these at my gallery. I was able to buy a piece by air swimmers Terry Burns called Roses at night that she painted in the 1950s. She lived to be 91 years old and that's quite amazing.A popular theme in oil paintings is sunsets. I really do not like sunset paintings and don't like them in my gallery. I have several buyers who implore me to change my mind. I have been told that I can't possibly have a show of oil paintings that doesn't include a sunset.My assistant brought in an oil painting that has an interesting story. It was because of the history of the oil painting that I decided to have it rather than because of its look. The scene was really not my style, but I purchased it anyway.I am always looking for antique street scenes painted by Tom Resik. I saw a modern oil painting by him in a catalog that showed a really beautiful street scene. I can't find the current owner, but I'm trying. I think it would complete my show.

The Same Blog Website:
http://car-gps-devices.blogspot.com/2011/12/roller-hockey-and-rugby-teams-go-head.html

没有评论:

发表评论